If your carpet has stubborn spots and stains, the Bissell Spotlifter Powerbrush handheld deep cleaner proves very helpful and effective at making the impossible possible. It’s powerful rotating brushes and tank of cleaning solution removes the spots while it’s continuous suction quickly and efficiently sucks up the water. This ensures the carpet, mattress, stairs and upholstery do not get too wet.
The Spotlifter is rather easy to use with its easily cleaned, filled and emptied water tanks and removable brush roll cartridge for easy maintaining and replacing of brushes. The cleaner also has a manual spray trigger to help you decide how much solution to use, a circuit interrupting safety device and 8 oz. Little Green Cleaning Solution.
Lightweight and portable
The Spotlifter is easy to use and portable, making it the perfect device to use for frequently cleaning up the mess created by pets and kids at home. Though lightweight, portable machines are much more convenient to have around to remove all types of spots. They are much easier to use than having to drag out heavy, big cleaners to clean small spot jobs and keep your home looking and feeling fresh between regular deep cleaning.
As the carpet cleaner has an 18 foot power cord, it gives you more power and suction than other available models. As there’s no need of recharging batteries, or worrying about batteries draining like in cordless machines, the cleaner continuously cleans larger spills.
One step cleaning
The Bissell Spotlifter Powerbursh 1716B sprays, sucks clean and dries stains all in a single step. There’s no need of blotting or scrubbing spots as its strong spray and suction, and portable deep-cleaning formula does all the work for you.
- Powerful motorized rotating dual brush rolls removes toughest carpet stains and spots
- Manual spray trigger gives control over cleaning solution
- Removable brush cartridges for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- 18 foot power cord provides for continuous cleaning
- 12 oz. dirty water tank
- One-step spraying, suctioning and cleaning motion
- Lightweight, compact and convenient solution for cleaning everyday spills and messes
- Suction gives problems which requires frequent emptying of dirty tank
- Free bottle of cleaning solution does not work well at removing pet stains and odors
- Expels disgusting fine mists of water, urine etc while suctioning lots of water
- Makes lots of noise
- Doesn’t vacuum off lint or hair
- Pump spray quickly runs out